…And suddenly it’s the weekend again!
What are you doing? Tip and I are going to be hanging with family and friends over food (and coffee!). We’re also giving our heads a break after a busy week filled with the excitement of releasing our ecourse to the world “5 weeks to a Happy Home and cooking up more courses and plans for 2015. Hope you have a lovely weekend – and these links give you a lovely dose of inspiration, too!
xo Nat (& Tip)
- DIY geometric floors. Um, genius!
- Malala Yousafzai wins the Nobel Peace Prize (the youngest recipient ever. Together with Kailash Satyarthi)
- Pretty packaging. Mast Brothers collab with Paperfashion
- Hidden kitchen splashback storage. Clever.
- Diy dipped thrifted art. (below)
- Washi Wallpaper. My level of DIY.
- Mat black + plywood ikea hack
- Or Ikea hack this walk in closet – with Ikea malm
And just in case those links weren’t enough…
- Stella McCartney for Kids
- As if
- Roasted veggies
- these Pumpkin cookies (in time for Halloween)
- and this summer house
PS If you’re looking to get your home into shape and a less stressful holiday period having guests round, our “5 Weeks To a Happy Home” online course may just be what you need. We help you say bye bye to overwhelm, bye bye piles. Learn more here.