It’s been a week about light and lightness, so we thought we’d skip our little chat and invite you to take a lovely deep inhale and exhale.
Because hey, it’s almost the weekend!
xoTip + Nat
PS Don’t worry, we’re still sharing our favourite finds internet – check them out below.
- 15 career tips from smart women – #5, #9 #13 – heck all of them!
- “Give your furniture room to breathe”: 11 zero-cost room changing ideas
- A whole new way to see your messy house
- Dive into the whirlpool (first pic)
- This house (above): it’s beautiful AND produces more than twice the energy that it uses
- A salad with POPCORN! (which actually means it’s gluten free?!)
- Candala installation at the V+A
- A fat flamingo!
- This kitchen makeover (mmmm mint, marble + copper)
- Buddha statue brings tranqulity to Oakland neighbourhood
- The neuroscience of meditation “meditation will soon be as commonplace as brushing our teeth” (tx Swiss-Miss)
- Expressive writing can make us healthier and happier
- Lips (+ eyes) by Jennifer Loiselle
- Lighting in copper + mat black – &tradition releases new version of Verner Panton’s flowerpot tablelamp
- Plates hung on walls