We love a good before and after…so here’s a cool mid-week boost!
We’ve loved Lara Hotz‘s work as a photographer for years now but what’s happening in her home is equally inspiring and we’re excited that we get to share it today.
Sometimes we want to make so many huge changes we get overwhelmed. But a lot can be achieved with small changes: a simple change of materials (or fixtures or colours) can make all the difference.
Lara Hotz’s gorgeous kitchen refresh is one fabulous example.
– full instructions below. What do you think?
- Step 1: Measure your kitchen cabinets and have doors cut to size (or cut them yourself)
- Step 2: Remove old doors (get out that drill or bring a friend over who’s handy with one to come help out) and everything in the cabinets
- Step 3: Replace with new wooden doors
- Step 4: Accessorize: Add shelf and new accessories and…
Voila! What a difference 3 wooden doors and a wooden shelf make!
We’re proud to feature Lara’s handy work. Her DIY is impressive and we hope it inspires you to refresh your space with a few small changes.
And if you don’t know where to start or decide – connect and we’ll kick start your project and get you refreshing your space in one session. Yes, really.