i love kitchen’s that don’t look like kitchens!!
fabulous house over on design files today.
for those looking for something yum & suitable for passover this is one of the best desserts/treats ever! (And I reckon it’s for eating ALL year round!)
- 2 cups coarsely crumbled matzos
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F/160C degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment. In a bowl, toss matzo pieces with almonds.
- In a saucepan, bring butter, sugar, salt, and 2 tablespoons water to a boil over medium, stirring constantly. Working quickly, drizzle matzo mixture with syrup, and toss.
- Using a heatproof spatula, spread mixture onto prepared sheet. Bake until golden, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let chocolate melt 5 minutes; spread chocolate over matzo toffee. Refrigerate until chocolate has set. Break into pieces, and serve.
like the leather pillow benchseat!
Malenes home in malmö.
one more from nybrogatan 57
this kitchen is inspiring me for my next home ;)
New ikea kitchen collection. I think I need this top cabinet & extractor solution!
i love the feeling in this kitchen.
via planet deco
i love this kitchen!
so white, so calm, so open
i like the blend of modern & romantic
by rina cohen interiors; photo by christine wood