Aahhhhhh it’s October!
This week brought a new month and it also had us working crazy hard to launch something exciting!!!!!! (Yes, really this is how many exclaimation marks of excitement we feel!)
Happy Home – The eCourse is now LIVE
An interactive online course that shows you how to create a home that has your personality stamped all over it. With ease.
You’ve asked us and we’ve listened. Some people don’t want one-on-one sessions, or even a course over a set time.
So, as part of our mission to help you change, shed, purge, restart and reinvent, we’ve rolled up our sleeves and created the first of a series of fully-online, go at your own pace, fabulous eCourses: 5 Weeks To A Happy Home.
And, we’re asking all those in our community (that’s you dear lovely readers) to share this course with your nearest and dearest.
And because it’s Friday we can’t let you down on the inspiration + smile side. So here’s some things from the internets that made us happy this week! Hope they make you happy too!
- The happiness secret to better work – TEDtalk: happiness leads to success, not the other way round. So says Harvard folks! And it’s a damn funny video too!
- The beauty of Autumn.
- This entrance
- Latke Waffles?! This makes me happy. Paired with Beet + sweet potato chips.
- Sarah’s love note to her home (above). A quick way to a happier home: write it a love note. Tip swears by it.
- This outfit
- This phone call with Lena Dunham
- and This Happy Home online course (can you tell we’re excited?!)